Thor Gala

After the game it was time for the big celebration. It was a superb evening, with lots of fun, and traditional Delft & Thor style partying. The dress I had especially made in the Thor colors & pattern, by a lady here in Bangalore who also shows at Mumbai Fashion Week. We had a fabulous evening and a somewhat tough flight back to India the next day with 3 kids and the after effects (including our rental car being locked in at the party venue.....not practical!)
With Elsbeth - who was there the memorable first evening / night Eelco and I met somewhere early June 1998.
 With Bernadette - my Sister in Law
Eelco being declared 'Man of the Match' - with the kiwi in teh middle being the same for the current/young team and the guy with the blue face either being club president or president of the organizing committee.
 Somewhere later on on the evening
and later
With the Thor Ladies
 no signs of the muscle pain just yet
 With my Rugby partner in crime and ex flat mate Eva
and well....probably very very late. Something for the family album. No idea who's helmet I stole but I must have given it back as I have not seen Rick walk around with it -;)
Next one in 5 or 10 years?

No comments: