Little Duuk is VERY cheeky. The Dutch expression 'als de kat van huis is' (when the cat leaves the house...the mice dance at the table). He has some very very funny facial expressions and is definitely very aware of what is happening around him. Herewith the evidence:
Crawling towards me whilst I am trying to take pictures. Trying to grab my phone or the iPad
Watching the morning proceedings from one of his thrones - "How do you mean the world evolves around me as I am too cute, I don't do anything!"
The royal bath & spa - on the sun deck with private attendant Chandramma catering to his every whim.
"Do you here that? That is the blender......"
"It means that one of the ladies, mom or dad understood
it has been at least 60 minutes since I last ate!"
"See - starting to screem and have yourself picked out of bed 15 min after Rick & Kaat are done eating is great timing"
"I am so lucky Kaat never finishes her corn and Rick leaves his Paneer"
"How do you mean this is not baby food? I am the Maharaja off Windmills and can do whatever I like."
"Look how brave I am - I even dare to take big brother Rick de Ridder's sword and am ready to fight anyone who contests my rulership"
So yes - Chandramma is quite right every morning - when she arrives at the house she salutes Duuk with a 'Good Morning Boss'.


No comments:
Post a Comment