Normality?

On Saturday we moved into our new house. Our sea freight is not here for another month or so and it is slow going to get everything up an running. However the furniture rental company I used also had a little kids table & chairs for rent, their new prime added item, so when I saw that I added it straight away to our list of things. So by Saturday evening we where looking a very familiar scene.....2 happy eating kids at their own little table. With the British heritage it is easy enough to find baked beans / beans in tomato sauce and we found some sausage too so Rick got one of his favorites which is sausage and beans. After weeks of very little vitamins he stowed away 3 plates of beans whilst Kaat nicked half his sausage, also a very familiar & comforting thing for us to watch.
Domestic bliss!

No comments: