Never Alone

Eelco is travelling a fair bit lately, and it will not get better soon with me being away in the weeks he is home. The kids at first sight are coping well - they are happy and cheerful and fine with the nannies. However, when Eelco is not home the kids follow me like puppy dogs and refuse to leave my side the minute I enter the door. They sit on me, in me, follow me, sleep with me, or at least are all sitting on top of me in my bed awake by 6am whilst I am not (awake) etc. 
Even in de shower they follow me - if not always into the cabin and the water then to watch me take a shower and get sorted in the morning. It is really cute, and I feel very loved, but I also am very happy that when Eelco is back I can wake up without the spanish inquisition and sit on the toilet in private -:)
 Duuk is happy these days - all the time - provided he has someone in his eyesight - if any of us are too far away or not visible he switches on the drama big style. As soon as you lift him up or talk to him, the big grin is back.
So  - our kids - never want to be alone.

No comments: