Me & My Kids

After a few hectic weeks I had a lot of time with the kids this weekend - lovely!
I was very tired but sooo happy to have so much cuddle time
Big Brothers sky ping
 Playing pirates & sharks
of course Rick and Kaat where not satisfied till Duuk was in the boat too.
Baby Pirate
Fashionista-Girl-Pirate (yes the outfit was an own composition)
 Camping out on the couch of papa & mama's friends who don't have kids and a very 'adult house'
 Being entertained by the magician at father's day brunch
 Duuk making sure I am cooking something nice for his brother & sister
Testing out the new umbrella's in the drizzle
 Do we look alike? - At least I am not drawling...(yet)
Group cuddles
 Getting sooo many cute smiles!
 isn't she lovely?
and isn't he handsome (not supposed to call him cute or gorgeous or ...), entertaining me with his fantastic stories.
Me & My Kids; My Preciousssss!

No comments: