Today we took Duuk to his 14 wk check-up. We are a little behind on schedule so later this week he will be 16 weeks but that did not matter too much. In ~ 4 weeks he gained another kg and is almost 7 kg now. He is 60.5 cm tall and probably about to stretch that soon judging by the increase in milk consumed in the past few days. Duuk smiles ALL day and is getting really chatty too. He is super sweet, relaxed and easy going.
There is really nothing to not love about Duuk - he is fantastic! That is till we go to beb and I remember he's using his very sour reeking burp cloths as soothers and nothing is more relaxing then having those in his face - and hence in mine! Fortunately I am so tired still that I don't really care or notice too much.
And Duuk is very much part of the family - in everyone's consideration. The favorite current family past time - doing anything with ALL of us or at least all 3 kids together or at the same time.


No comments:
Post a Comment