What happens in....

And now you are all expecting to read - 'What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas'. Well - the real excitement occurred at home on Friday night, only hours after I had left for my mommy-weekend-to-Vegas. Rick fell ad hit his head on one of the walls and associates skirting boards.....He apparently only asked for Cookie Monster (a frozen bag of fluid shaped like cookie monster normally applied to pain) but really needed something more then that as he had a hole in head that one could actually look into. So this weekend we had another first - the first stitches (of some kind). Rick has 4 staples in his head...
 I was utterly relieved he was ok and that he got to keep all his hair in the process. Apart from the remnants of some eye irritation (on Saturday) and being a little dirty (avoiding too much water on the wound) he looked pretty normal to me when I came home. He appears to not feel the wound on his head at all.
I found out Kaat also has picked up some new habits this weekend whilst I was away....
 I better make sure I close the doors to the Pantry....
It is good to be back and I am glad everyone is more or less in one piece. Now we just have to hope the staples can come out before Hawaii. I do not have the heart to keep Rick out of the pools and the sea because of his head.

No comments: