I had to go to NL for work and took Rick so he could spend some time with his Opa's and Oma's. As I worked the majority of the time I do not have too many pictures but herewith some highlights.
Sleeping out the Jetlag in Real HEMA PJ's with the new Puppet from Auntie B.
Watching a clown show and eating ice cream at a festival at Groeneveld forrest/estate. It was Rick's first ice cream in a cone (well actually it was mine for 3 seconds) but he understood perfectly well how to eat one without any teaching!
Up at all hours of the night entertaining as usual. The black eye was from a little incident at Oma's house. Rick had forgiven her in less then 2 min and she has had so much grief from Family about it that I think the guilt trip was more then enough by now! However today back in Houston was the day for school pictures though and the black eye was still there so I guess the issue will come up for a few years to come...Eelco and I can't say much (see post couple of weeks ago)
Playing with Hein and sharing Rice Crackers
Playing with Opa and all the balls under the dining table.
Skyping with Elena
Chasing Sheep at the petting zoo with Uncle Martijn
Escaping the Mensink Family reunion by 'zoning out' with our brand new nephew Auke. Can you tell they are related?
And then we had to close the freshly painted door to the House in NL again and go back to Houston. Looks nice right the paintwork?
No comments:
Post a Comment