Bottle makers

This week I am home alone with the kids. As it was raining quite hard and I was busy making sure we would not have another flood I was not so fast responding to a crying Duuk nor to Rick's suggestion that he maybe needed a bottle.

But no worries, Rick and Kaat decided they could get it organized for me, well for Duuk really. And so I encountered 2 very concentrated kids busy in the kitchen making a bottle for their baby brother. Unfortunately I did not have a camera ready to take a picture of their proud faces.
Then Rick said: 'Duuk will be very happy once he drinks this bottle', and I was thinking - yes and very constipated afterwards as I am pretty sure Kaat was pretty generous spooning in the powder.

"And if Duuk-ie is crying again" Rick said "we will just make him another bottle!"

I was in tears of course. I have the most amazing kids in the world!

No comments: