By US standards today should be the day that I am 100% fit again, Ready to get back to work and leave little Duuk in someone else's care. Safe to say I did not spend the last 6 weeks dedicated to Duuk nor being a new mom (again) and I have been feeling good and life has been quite normal, or as normal as can be with a new baby in a new country. However considering the backlog in sleep and all the zillion things that still need organizing I cannot concentrate on work yet I would think, and leaving Duuk already....no way! It is already going way too fast. Fortunately I have another month almost...
Kaat still gives him head massages.
looks like he is getting enough to eat.
Including a 30 cm Easter egg he got from some fans.
The boys getting to stay up late....
Making up for it the next day.
Despite being the 3rd in line he still gets plenty attention:
Eager now to look up and around
And unfortunately growing quickly out of the first few outfits and diaper size.




No comments:
Post a Comment