Gymnastics

The other weekend we had a Birthday party at the Gym. It was a huge hit with our kids.

Kaat of course wandered off in no time into parts of the gym she should not be at... 
Somehow I managed to make a very scary looking picture of Eelco dropping Kaat into some play pit.
But she was clearly happy with the result so don't worry!
Earlier that week at Wurstefest I was not even allowe to stand next to Rick on the 'merry go round' (draaimolen) as Rick was not old enough to go alone, because I was pregnant and hence that was too dangerous (WHAT?!?!) - so I did not even attempt to go near the trampoline like the other moms after that. 
Like Rick, Kaat is very strong in her upper body and was pulling herself up pretty easily. We should not be surprised actually that a couple of days after this Kaaqt pulled herself in teh dark out of her bed (up ~ 1m) onto the changing table  - covering the 20 cm gap between bed an dchanging table in the process.....
At the end of an hour of that we had some very tired happy sweaty kids!
Guess we need to find some Gymnastics in India. 


No comments: