So Rick understands very well that if he wants to get into the pool Papa needs to put on swimming trunks too. As Rick cannot walk past the pool at all, I now park the car in front of the house when I come home with Rick to avoid the issue. Especially if I am home alone with Two kids. As Eelco was back from some business travel today Rick clearly had no time to loose. He did not care Kaatje needed a bottle first. Papa needed to get into his swimming trunks - NOW!!
Once they are in there they easily spend > 1 hr in the water and he is happy & content for a good few hours after so he appreciates Papa getting in. And as soon as he and Papa are in he starts 'Mama in' pointing at the still very cold water...
No comments:
Post a Comment