Luau

Rick has every week a different theme at school and 2 weeks ago it was Hawaii so the week was finished off with a Luau (Hawaiian Party) to which also the parents where invited. The party was a bit early for working parents so when I got there at the agreed time (easy as it was my Friday off) I got to witness some very very anxious kids who were more then ready to attach the food table!
As you can see Rick was very very happy. He appeared to be the only one who had the hip movement down -;). There was some stealing of food of each others plates but they must be used to that as nobody got upset and they happily created a big mess together. One boy stole everyones jelly sandwich to then throw them away. Turns out he does not like them so I guess he has decided that then nobody will have them.
Rick is very very happy at school and now I was there to he spend his time paying then running for a cuddle to Miss Sadie or Miss Irene (or me) and then playing some more and on to the next one. The good life! 

PS I also found out that there is one 15 month old girl in his group who is still not walking (not the last after all) and that Rick is the only one that will go to sleep himself on his sleep mat at nap time. We're so proud!

No comments: