For Valentines day we received 'instructions' from the school to bring cards for all kids in Rick's group for a card exchange. So despite everything else going on I felt like the pressure was on and managed to make some cards somewhere too late at night with the help of a few glasses of whine whilst I was trying to meet work deadlines and was doing the single mom routine as Eelco was away for business a couple of days.
Well,...I can tell you,...I have learned my lesson! The teachers had arranged these baskets, very cute of course. However the little bear is loosing hairs by the second and not suitable for kids under 3, neither is the candy in there. Of course it is all about the gesture so can't complain. However the cards we received...how do you mean you can hardly see them?!? Well actually you are right - they are so small you can hardly see them in the basket. They are in there and they are about 5 x3 cm folded pieces of paper which you can buy pre-printed at the shop. They come with Disney and Pixar cartoons like Toy Story, you just need to fill out the 'from' box, and maybe the 'to' box if you can be bothered with the latter and fold and close with the pre-provided hart shaped sticker.......Cost 20 cents and 30 Seconds. Why did I not know this?!?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment